There are books that I LOVED that I never got around to writing a review about. It’s a pity. Some of the books were so good that I simply couldn’t put it into words. Others were popular and so reviewed that I didn’t have anything to add. For full lists and ratings, come find me over on Goodreads or Twitter.
Maybe one day I’ll go back and write proper reviews for these gems. That’ll happen as soon as I get through my “to be read” list. In other words, probably never. That doesn’t mean those books shouldn’t get any love and appreciation. So here, for your reading and viewing pleasure…. A LIST! I know, I know… lists are VERY exciting. Goodreads allows readers to rate everything on 5 star scale. I’ve included my five star rated pieces and in no particular order.
Have you read any of these? Feel free to leave your thoughts or links to your review in the comments.
- The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
- The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet
- Two Rings: A Story of Love and War by Millie Werber
- Sparkle by Mara Altman (Kindle Single)
- Music by Andrew Zuckerman
- Good Music is Better Than Sex: My Search for the Old Blue Chair
by Judy M. Core
- On Call in Hell: A Doctor’s Iraq War Story by Richard Jadick
- True Compass: A Memoir by Edward M. Kennedy
- The Audacity to Win: The Inside Story of Barack Obama’s History Victory by David Plouffe
- 1 Dead in Attic by Chris Rose
- Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans? by Chin Music Press
- Why New Orleans Matters by Tom Piazza
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo